Paddle Tap is all about customer service! Paddle Tap's high performance pickleball paddles come with a 90 day manufacturer’s warranty against any structural defects. Let's face it, $%# happens sometimes so we have you covered.
A couple of things to note in order to get the ball rolling on your warranty claim.
- Customers must register their paddle within the first 14 days of purchase to qualify for our warranty policy.
- If you suspect a defect in your paddle we are happy to help out so. Please start by submitting the form on our contact page.
- Wear and tear on paddles happens, so please keep in mind that if your paddle is damaged by scraping it on the ground after a tough dink, smacking it after a shot you thought you should have made, or general misuse will not be covered.
- Paddle Tap Pickleball exercises the right to determine if the paddle is under warranty.
- Warranty is non-transferable.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Paddle Tap's warranty is only available if it was bought directly from Paddle Tap Pickleball.
- Do not remove label from paddle's edge guard as this label is required for proof of warranty.
If you need to reach out to us to discuss your paddle, please email us at email@example.com.